Two printing processes. One goal.
Flexographic Label Printing
- A relief printing technique similar to letterpress that uses rubber or soft plastic plates, a simple inking system, and fast-drying inks.
- Ink colors are handled and adjusted manually by a real human!
- A go-to process for large label runs.
- Supports back-printing.
Paperstocks & Finishings
- We provide a variety of paper stock options including our popular regular semi-gloss. Other stocks we commonly use are direct thermal, vinyl or white bopp (plastic), hotmelt, gold/silver foil and even clear.
- Our labels are usually finished with an extra layer of protection - a clear UV coating that will keep your labels looking in top shape. We also have matte options and glossy, protective lamination.
Digital Label printing
- A printing technique that sends your file digitally directly to the printer.
- Good for smaller label runs! Shorter turnaround time as no plates are required.
- Colors are adjusted digitally.
- Save costs on plate or set-up charges.
Custom Die-Cuts (Shapes)
More than 700 dies in stock to fit your project needs. Or, ask us about having a die custom made to your specifications!
Our generic dies include a variety of sizes and shapes including circles, ovals, squares, rectangles, and special "wrap-around" along with 2 & 3-part shapes.